Thursday, January 01, 2004

happy new year, my funegro friends. sitting here with a special guest star who has something to share with the blogging community.

Humbly I come to you - as I have been a somewhat reluctant Funegro user.. in fact my memory was that of frustration and anger... Alas that is for the Old Year and not the NEW! I finish up this holiday season here in Texas w/ Biggs - having spent time with all involved during the time here and thankful that I was able to see everyone.

And here is my parting sentiment for today, this of a first ion the New Year... may this year bring peace and blessings to each of you and your families and may we each know the favor of The Lord. (See, I get too maudling (sp?) once I start to write - but I guess it;s better than the profanity that was spouted at last posting.) I feel welcomed back to the fold... Thanks to Dr. Biggers... by the way this is Jefe

No comments: