Friday, March 21, 2008

Love and complimentary breakfast is in the air


As I motored northbound from downtown Wednesday, I was drawn to the letters hastily arranged on this Super 8 Motel sign that read:

Punja--

Will you marry me?

Anil


I hope Anil first inquired at the Mansion, Anatole, and W about the availability of signage there before settling on the Super 8. Seems like that might surface in counseling.

And I hope Punja was driving northbound. Not that the free HBO offer on the southbound side wasn't compelling . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.